Protect.A.Bed is Australia’s #1 Seller of Waterproof Protectors
Protect your mattress from light Bed wetting or incontinence problems, dust mites, perspiration stains & spills. For extra protection, look at our waterproof linen protector,no need to change your entire bed if an accident occurs. Easy to fit and use. Simply place the linen protector across the top of t he sheets and tuck ends under the mattress.
Staynew Waterproof Mattress Protector Premium has an adsorbent terry towel surface also features the grounbreaking Miracle Membrane backing with Total Heat Transference Formula for ultimate dryness and comfort.
The Miracle Membrane backing also lets air and body heat to pass through the membrane which keeps your mattress comfortable and not noisy to sleep on. Our Terry Cotton Fitted Waterproof Mattress Protector also offers excellent protection from dust mites and other allergens providing a safe environment while you sleep.
Staynew Premium Super Absorbent Terry Cotton Waterproof Fitted Mattress Protector Australian Made
• Protection for bed wetting & incontinence problems• Waterproof membrane backing fitted skirt 100% polyester knit
• Expands to fit depths 20-50cm will fit standard & pillow top mattresses• Repels liquids and protects your mattress from liquid spills, body fluids, stains,
• Helps with dust mite infestation and stops bacteria breeding.
• Tested for harmful substances to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 standard.
• Safe to use with an electric blanket• Can be washed over 100 times
• Super thin material does not take away from the comfort of the mattress and is not noisy to sleep on.
• Fits all standard and deep size mattresses 20-50cm
Why should we use waterproof mattress and pillow protectors?
FACT: Every night the human body loses approximately a litre of body fluids through the skin pores and mouth, as well as millions of skin flakes, which are absorbed into your mattress and pillows, creating the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and dust mites (a major cause of Asthma, eczema and rhinitis.) Waterproof protectors are not just for bed wetting or incontinence problems but will keep your beds in pristine condition. Your beds are a huge investment so it makes good sense to protect them with waterproof protectors.
As many as 2 million dust mites have been counted in unprotected mattresses and it only takes 4 months for an unprotected mattress to become infested. It is not the dust mite that most people are allergic to, it is their fecal pellet they leave behind. The bed mite pellet has been responsible for extensive allergy suffering and numerous asthma related deaths
Are you using quilted cotton protectors? Note: These protectors are not waterproof leaving your mattress and pillows open to staining and hygiene problems.