Keep your pillows looking and feeling like new. Our terry Waterproof Pillow Protector has a soft terry towel surface and our waterproof breathable Miracle membrane backing makes 100% protection from dust mites and perspiration stains. Cool, comfortable and not noisy to sleep on. Keep your pillows free from yellowing perspiration stains and hygienically clean with our terry towel Waterproof Pillow Protector
NOTE: Unprotected pillows increase 10% in weight in just 2 years.
Waterproof Pillow Protector
- Australian Made
- Superior cotton terry towel sleep surface enhances sleep comfort
- Cool and comfortable to sleep on, soft and super absorbent
- Protects your pillow from dust mites and perspiration stains
- Waterproof, yet breathable membrane backing
- Protection against bacteria, allergens and dust mites breeding in your pillow
- Easy to fit zippered close style
- Able to be used on all latex and synthetic pillows
- Free of harmful substances tested and approved by National Asthma Council of Australia as a Sensitive Choice.
- Machine and tumble dry safeWhy should we use waterproof mattress and pillow protectors?FACT: Every night the human body loses approximately a litre of body fluids through the skin pores and mouth, as well as millions of skin flakes, which are absorbed into your mattress and pillows, creating the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and dust mites (a major cause of Asthma, eczema and rhinitis.) Waterproof protectors are not just for bed wetting or incontinence problems but will keep your beds in pristine condition. Your beds are a huge investment so it makes good sense to protect them with waterproof protectors.As many as 2 million dust mites have been counted in unprotected mattresses and it only takes 4 months for an unprotected mattress to become infested. It is not the dust mite that most people are allergic to, it is their fecal pellet they leave behind. The bed mite pellet has been responsible for extensive allergy suffering and numerous asthma related deaths.